The Graduate School Winter Ceremony – Saturday, January 19, 2019
All master's and doctoral students participating in the Winter Commencement ceremony must purchase or rent academic regalia (cap and gown) in the University’s distinctive colors.
Candidates for Master’s Degree
- For purchase only: $80.00 (Choice of ship to University Bookstore or ship to home)
- Friday, December 7, Deadline to order regalia for shipping to University Bookstore (free shipping and handling).
- Friday, January 4, Deadline to order regalia for ship to home ($15.95 shipping fee)
Candidates for Doctoral Degree
- Purchase Option: Fine Quality Custom Package (ship to home option only) $872.00
- Rental Option: Rental Package ( Ship to University Bookstore only) $115.00
- Friday, December 7, Deadline to purchase or rent doctoral regalia
Regalia pick up at University Bookstore:
January 7: 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
January 8: 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
January 9: 8:30 am- 8:00 pm
January 10: 8:30 am-4:00 pm
January 11: 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
January 14: 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
January 15: 8:30 am- 8:00 pm
January 16: 8:30 am- 4:30 pm
January 17: 8:30 am-8:00 pm
For any regalia related questions, please contact the University Bookstore at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information related to The Graduate Commencement, please visit www.montclair.edu/commencement/graduate
The deadline has passed for you to place a cap and gown order online.
You must visit the bookstore to pay for and pick up a cap and gown.
Please note, each purchase will be assessed a $15.95 late fee.
All cap and gown sales are final.